Editing Spartan3 DCM in FPGA(8.1.03) editor

Whenever I try to change something in a DCM, a non-reversible error appears in DRC. All the unused pins on the DCM is somehow enabled (becomes cyan), and the DRC complains about some pins having no driver.

Also, trying to edit diff outputs causes non-reversible problems.

I can not find anything about these issues. Any clues?

Reply to
Morten Leikvoll

The latest versions of FPGA_editor clobber component info on edits.

Start with Answer Records 22469, 23035, 21667, 22217

Brian

Reply to
Brian Davis

Reply to
Morten Leikvoll

Well, those Answer Records describe exactly the problems you are having in editing components, and give workarounds for ISE 7.x

If for some reason you can't drop back to 7.x, you could try exporting the ncd design into XDL, changing the DCM/IOB settings in XDL, and converting it back again.

Brian

Reply to
Brian Davis