Easily add 4 Gb/s Ethernet link to FPGA systems for control & data transfer

Add 4 Gb/s Ethernet links to FPGA systems easily & at low cost.

High bandwidth, low latency control & data transfers. Low gate count & low pin count.

Define your own protocol. No TCP/IP/UDP processing required.

Connection through standard switches or direct to PCs. Simple & easy. No driver programming.

James Ma

Your price-point is somewhat above the hobbiest range...

It does look interesting. :)

These words always bring fear into my heart... Thanks for pointing out the 1GbE phy part for me though... been trying to find one for some time.

--
 [100~Plax]sb16i0A2172656B63616820636420726568746F6E61207473754A[dZ1!=b]salax
Reply to