Dynamic DCM Controller help

Hi, I'm interfacing 2 ADC to spartan 3 3s400. I need to phase shift th "DATA READY" from ADC with DCM and I'm not succeed. First of all, is it good idea to phase shift the DATA READY signal for data capturin purpose? I did 90,180 and 270 shift and I did see some change. Now I would like t use dynamic shift and here is my code. The problem is that status[0 always high and the phase shift DCM doesn't seem to work. What do missed? please help.

always @ (posedge pixel_clk) begin if (rst) begin y_dynamic

Reply to
cutemonster