DVB-T/H help me ?

Hello, excuse me for my not perfect English.

I must begin a project for the realization of the DVB-T/H modulator. I am documented a lot, using also the specific ETSI, but I have some question without answer.

Someone can help me ?

1) The DVB-T/H modulator can be realized with single logical blocks (ex. Adder, Mult, Bram, Logic, Shift, IFFT ecc.) without to use CPU MicroBlaze or PowerPC on a FPGA ?

2) From where it is convenient to leave for the realization. From the end of modulator (DAC, Guard, IFFT, ecc) or from Init of the modulator (ASI in, FIFO, Energy Dispersal ecc.) ?

3) Which type of tool used and in order which part of the project (ISE, System Generator, EDK for Xilinx Project) ?

4) I Am much perplexed one on like all the modulator I can be synchronized, some blocks add given to the flow, like stopping the income ?

5) Some link that it can be of aid ?

6) Someone that reads this Newgroup is successful to realize DVB-T/H ?

Thanks for the patience of who have read.

By Kappa.

Reply to
Kappa