dual-write port BRAM with XST/Webpack

I tested it. Leo/Xilinx can't handle the second write enable. Quartus/Stratix runs a synthesis, but does not infer dp_ram.

-- Mike Treseler

Reply to
mike_treseler

Damn good question. I suggest you ask your synthesis vendor...

Oh, BTW, if you really want to deal with spammers, you might check up on a Maryland company that is going after them big time.

You will have to register to read the article.

I am in Maryland and I would love to be able to cash in on this.

--
Rick "rickman" Collins

rick.collins@XYarius.com
 Click to see the full signature