"DSP Dev kit stratix II edition" Vs "ML401 Evaluation platform"

Hi, I want to buy a development kit that has a strong processor and also DSP. I've found "DSP Development kit, Stratix II edition" from Altera and "ML401 evaluation platform" from Xilinx. Does anyone have experience in using them? if so which one is more reliable? Thanks a lot.

Reply to
spartan