Driving two DCMs with BUFG?

XST doesn't seem to mind that I'm driving two DCMs with a BUFG. Are there any implications of this? I'm using the FX output on both DCMs, one clock domain to capture digitized data, the other to process it after a different rate after an asychronous FIFO.

Thanks,

-Brandon

Reply to
Brandon

Should be no problem.

Reply to
Brad Smallridge

I have driven three DCM's from the same BUFG, and foru DCM's from the same IBUF(G) witout problems, btoh in Spartan 2E and Spartan 3

Regards,

Zara

Reply to
Zara