drive multiple outputs with the same value on EPM3064?

Hi Comp.arch.fgpa,

Is it possible to use output pins in parallel to get higher output currents? Specifically, I want to pair outputs of my cpld. In the assignment editor I can't assign the signal to two different output pins. I was playing around with conduits and stuff in the schematic, forking the counduit to two conduits and trying to assign each of them to output pins. However, this resulted in an "Error: Can't use conduits in network without blocks"

Is there some way of doing this without using two macrocells per parallel output and if so, how can I achieve this?

Your help is appreciated,

Florian

Reply to
Florian Student