Drigmorn1 More Info

Some more information on our new low cost Spartan-3E development board Drigmorn1. First FAQ and reference design material now on our engineering website. Links to FAQ and application/reference pages here

Pricing for the XC3S500E version now posted as well. We are hoping first units will ship this week subject to a passing a final few design tests. A small number of 500E version will be available in the same time frame.

John Adair Enterpoint Ltd.

Reply to
John Adair