Does IBUFDS_DIFF_OUT with -DT option exist?

IBUFDS_DIFF_OUT is a differential input clock buffer with differential outputs. It is exampled in xapp622 for Virtex-II device. I would guess the same primitive exists in Virtex-II Pro. But I want to use it with -DT differential terminate. Does it exist? if yes, what is the symbol name and how to use it (if different from the example in xapp622)?

Thanks.

-qlyus

Reply to
qlyus