Does anyone have a NIOS Ethernet Development Kit?

My company is attempting to produce a secure switch based on the Altera Stratix II (EP2S60) board. Unfortunatley, Altera no longer sells the Ethernet Development Kit. We're attempting to build a replica of the daughter card that came with the kit from Altera's designs, but it would be useful to have a working example of the card for comparison purposes.

So if anyone has a daughter card based on the LAN91C111 chip that they'd be willing to part with, please e-mail me. The folks I've been talking to at Altera think they can locate the documentation, but not the part.

--Brent Kucera

Reply to
brentkucera

Shouldn't be too hard to prototype one:

-- Mike Treseler

Reply to
Mike Treseler

We have prototyped one, and we're in the process of testing. It would still be useful to see what the Altera part looked like. For instance, I just tracked down a PDF from the development kit. It implies that they pulled down/up certain lines which, while logical to do, is not part of the reference design.

Reply to
Brent Kucera

still looking...

Reply to