Does Altera has some analogous file like XDL of Xilinx?

Hi: Does anyone know whether Altera has some analogous file like XDL of Xilinx so that we can read the place and route of the circuit of Altera's FPGA textually? If not, I wonder whether there is a third tool that can generate an intermediate file so that it can accomplish this process: Altera FPGA circuit (Placed and Routed) intermediate fileXilinx FPGA circuit (Placed and Routed).

Thanks. George

Reply to
ɵ¹Ï

George

Why you don't convert your source files (VHDL, Verilog) to Xilinx?

Antti

Reply to
antti.tyrvainen

My situation is I don't have the source files. I just want to deal with the P&R circuit.

Reply to
George