Do you know this board?

Hello

Could anyone tell me the name and/or where I can find more information about this FPGA Development Board?

Thanks Rune Christensen

Reply to
Rune Christensen

Text says XC2064-50 so it's probably a very very old board from Xilinx. You will have troubles finding software that supports it and/or people who know anything about that software.

It might be interesting if you collect old boards. Get something more recent if you want to learn about FPGAs.

Hal Murray

about

DO NOT BUY anything that has xilinx chips older than spartan2! except you want it for personal museum.

Antti PS danfubocca is a very nice ebay seller, he often has used FPGA, so I once obtained a XCV2000E for $49 from him and made wire wrap FPGA development from it :)

Reply to
Antti Lukats