Do all the Vertex DCM outs use same global clock tree?

Hi, there:

Assume my chip uses the CLK180 and CLK90 at same time, does it mean CLK180 & CLK90 uses the same global clock tree? Or, do I need to instantiate a BUFG for each of them?

Best Regards, Kelvin

Reply to
kelvin8157

Kevin,

Yopu need a separate BUFG for each. All BUFG resources are matched, so that the skew specs apply at the end of a BUFG, not at the output of the DCM.

Aust> Hi, there:

Reply to
Austin Lesea