[DLL Virtex/Spartan-II] Which is the right feedback in x1 and x2 Appl

Hi All,

I discovered that I use in my working application the x2 Clock Output as the feedback - after the GBUF - for a DLL that deskews a 48Mhz input clocks and provides to output clocks for internal usage.

Is this wrong, I am not shure anymore, however I read in XAPP132 and XAPP174 that you have to use x1 output signal - after the GBUF - if you want to to make use of an internal x1 and x2 clock that are in phase, controlled by one DLL...

A short note would help

markus

--
Mit freundlichen Grüssen
Markus Meng

P.S. Achtung wir haben eine neue FAX-Nummer
** Meng Engineering        Telefon    056 222 44 10               **
** Markus Meng             Natel      079 230 93 86               **
** Bruggerstr. 21          Telefax    056 222 44 34
Reply to
Markus Meng

The DLL can handle either a 1x or 2x clk as it's feedback. It just can't use the fx or phase offset ouputs as the feedback

Markus Meng wrote: > Hi All, >

Reply to
John