Discrete

Can anybuddy tell me what are the most common methods of grabing discrete from out side world. These signals have no vaid and are asynchronous

Thanks

Reply to
faraz.khan

Hmm... from

"NSS is an engineering company specializing in the development, modeling, verification, certification, and production testing, of safety critical Avionics Systems."

Interesting...

Reply to
Duane Clark

I guess if you cannot answer or help than its much better not to say anything. I think you need some help in this area :)

Reply to
Fizzy

I suppose Duane is wondering how such a naive ( impossible to answer) and poorly worded question comes from somebody working in such a sophisticated company..."interesting" We all want to be helpful, but I will also point out that posters should do a little bit of thinking and googling before they embarrass themselves. We learned recently that we must be tolerant of "creative spelling"... Peter Alfke

Reply to
Peter Alfke

Well,

I agree with you on that and i think he should put some thought in it but Interestingly NOT ALL WORKING IN A sophisticated company may be engineers :-) is that right ? and who knows if this person is NOT an engineer So we all should be tolerent and should be careful in answering because this is a public forum not a personal area. Plus if you think its naive and impossible to answer than do not answer .....

Peter Alfke wrote:

Reply to
Fizzy

Thank you for taking on the job as forum moderator.

Many of us appreciate the time and effort of those who are ready and willing to contribute to the policing of posts in an effort to make people look silly.

Again, your time and attention is appreciated.

- John Handwork

Reply to
John_H

Hi Duane, ...and apparently their "SOLE FOCUS IS ON SAFETY, INNOVATIVE ENGINEERING, and PERFORMANCE EFFICIENCY". Wow, I make that three shouted sole foci. Well done indeed. Cheers, Syms.

Reply to
Symon