Discouragement in your life?

This sermon from 1954 came through one of my news feeds today. It is a powerful reminder of how Christ should be in our lives. He keeps us focused on things of Him, of our future, of the age to come, and not on the sin and sin's effects upon this world leading us to despair in our lives down here in this world.

This world is only for a time. There is real hope for all mankind:

Thank you, Rick C. Hodgin

Reply to
Rick C. Hodgin