Disabling Interrupts/Context switching in Xilkernel

Hi,

I looked through the Xilkernel documentation and Xilinx mentions a few times about enabling and disabling interrupts and context switching. I need to be able to do this but can't seem to find anywhere how to do this. Anyone know how? I don't want to just enable and disable a single interrupt. I want to disable other threads from executing for a very short duration and turn off all interrupts. I am using a Power PC on the Virtex 4 FX12 MM.

Thanks,

-Ed

Reply to
Ed

You can use the functions provided by the Standalone BSP for this purpose. Refer to the PPC exception handling section of the Standalone BSP docs.

- Vasanth

Reply to
Vasanth Asokan