digilent USB2 module

hi all, anyone know how to use digilent USB2 module in B1 connector of the spartan3 starter kit?

CMOS

Reply to
CMOS

Cut the trace from pin 6 on the USB board or it will hold PROG-B in the wrong state. Now you can use USB for fast i/o, but some other means to load the bitstream: JTAG only works in A1.

Reply to
Alex Freed

thank you. i noticed that. im wondering about the purpose of the JTSEL ( pin 6 you mentioned ) pin in USB2 module. No indication in the documentation. there might be a way to make it float from the microcontroller. CMOS

Reply to
CMOS

please let me know the maximum speed that can be acheived using the supplied software dll and microcontroller firmware. I just need to transfer the whole memory at once thru the USB port.

thank you. CMOS

Reply to
CMOS