digilent boards

im planing to buy digilent spartan3 starter kit with a 1M gate device together with digilent USB2 accessory module. If some one got any experiance on these devices please let me know. are there better alternatives for this combination? Is this module support high speed data rate of USB2?

thank you

CMOS

Reply to
CMOS