device progamming hardware found; device programming software sought

Gentlemen:

My employers would like to upgrade from an ABEL compiler and some rather rudimentary hardware programming capabilities to a more advanced compiler programming a varied field of programmable devices including EEPROMs, PLDs, CPLDs and FPGAs from various manufacturers. They would like to program in ABEL, Verilog & VHDL (or any compatible language set).

I'm not sure where to go to make inquiries about this kind of compiler. I know where to go to get a free compiler of this sort, if I were willing to live with Xilinx only products, but when I floated this past my employers they got grumpy about the shortage of generality.

Any pointers describing where to get this software & its price (though price is not much of a roadblock) would be deeply appreciated.

Thanx in advance,

2Penny
--
2Penny putting in his 2 cents worth

"Giving money and power to government is like
 Click to see the full signature
Reply to
2Penny