Detaching the schematic viewer under ISE Webpack

Just wondering if it is possible to detach the schematic viewer from the main ise window. (in 7.1i or so.) Also is it possible to configure a third party tool for viewing the schematic ?

I know that it is possible to configure the text editor. But is it possible for the schematic viewer too ?

Thanks, George

Reply to
Geogle

"Geogle" schrieb im Newsbeitrag news: snipped-for-privacy@g49g2000cwa.googlegroups.com...

ASFAIK, NO

Antti

Reply to
Antti Lukats

Try the ">>" button in the upper right corner

Reply to
W A

Is it only on MS Windows ? I cant see them under X(linux).

Thanks, George

Reply to
Geogle