Designer

Good evening guys and gals, my name is Mark and I am a technical recruiter in Mclean, VA. I am sorry to bother all of you, but I have one quick question and I hope that someone might be able to point me in the right direction. I have recently started working with a fairly large optical communications company in MD and they are in need of an on-site FPGA Designer for a 3-6 month contract. This is the first FPGA Designer position that I have ever worked on and I am having problems finding someone in this region. I have searched the normal job boards(Monster, Careerbuilder) but have not been able to find anyone. Do you have any suggestions on where I could find candidates for this position and other positions that will definitely come up in the future? Any help you can provide would be greatly appreciated!! Thank you for your time and I look forward to hearing from you!

Mark snipped-for-privacy@spherion.com

Reply to
fpgamark

You might try

I don't know how good it is, but it looks like you might find someone without paying a contract agency's markup fee.

-Newman

Reply to
Newman

Newman, Thank you for the suggestion, I will take a look at hotgigs.com. Much appreciated!