DesignCon 2002 Paper

Hi,

I am looking for a DesignCon 2002 Paper:

"Reuse of Algorithmic Specifications for Synthesis of FPGA and ASIC Designs"

Thanks for your help in advance.

Prabhat

Reply to
Prabhat Gupta

Have you tried contacting the authors?

Reuse of Algorithmic Specifications for Synthesis of FPGA and ASIC Designs Andres Takach, Mentor Graphics Peter Gutberlet, Mentor Graphics Simon Waters, Mentor Graphics

John

Reply to
John Williams

No I haven't. I do not have their email addresses. The DesignCon 2002 proceedings can be bought from IEC for $95.

I need only that paper for non-commercial purpose.

I will really appreciate if someone can help me.

Prabhat

John Williams wrote:

Reply to
Prabhat Gupta