design in vsprom

I have a design for vsprom.My idea is that config FPGA with Xilinx CPLD and parallel flash memory.The design is correct in spartan platform but failure in spartan-2.Can u give me some suggestions?

I know that the algorithm of config spartan and sparan-2 is different.There is a internal counter for spartan bitstream,but the spartan-2 use command reg for the bitstream control.Is this the reason why the design does't work for spartan-2?

Reply to
wuyi316904