define a new bust interface

hi all

I want to work with xillinx edk and add an ethernet core to my design. I used hard-temac core and to connect this core to plb bus I must use plb-temac. but this core consume alot of slice. I want to create a new interface for hard-temac core. as I see the mpd file of this core it create a new bus interface to connect some of its port to it and this port will be connected to plb-temac port that connected to this new bus interface. I want to define a new bus interface in my interface but I don't know how I can do this. can anyone guid me what I must do?

Thaks a lot in advance. Kind regards

Reply to
fatima

When attempting to interface to a new bust, I recommend extra attention to ensure that all handshaking and arbitration rules are followed to avoid protocol errors that may lead to hazardous feedback effects.

While theoretical concerns are important, ultimately a hands-on approach may be called for.

G.

Reply to
Gavin Scott

Is a "new bust interface" related to the "bra code reader" that was discussed in comp.home.automation and sci.electronics back in 1995?

Reply to
Eric Smith