decrease slew rate - Actel Libero

Hello,

I am using Actel Libero 6.0. I would like to decrease the slew rate of some of the outputs of my FPGA. I found an option in Designer PinEdit where the slew rate can be set low or high. Does someone have an idea of what means low or high? Are there any numbers (in ns) available somewhere? Is it programmable in ns? Is it possible to see the rise time on the simulation (I use ModelSim)? Will the fall time also be influenced? Is it possible to influence it separately?

Thank you very much.

Marie Van Quickelberghe

Reply to
Marie

Hi,

It turns out the only place to get the actual numbers is from the ibis file for that device. We have done it in the past, real painful to figure out. Good luck!

Dave Colson

Reply to
David Colson