Deadlock PLB

Hi,

I need some direction and advice on integrating PLB slave. I have a design which i want to integrate with processor using PLB. Any good examples, tutorial or papers please. I am looking somthing like designed in system generator

Thanks

Reply to
Fizzy

In EDK click on Hardware and then on Create or Import Peripheral. It will open a wizard, which will create a framework design for you.

/Mikhail

Reply to
MM