DDR2 support for EDK

Hi

can anyone share a EDK wrap for the DDR2 IP-Core?

It is scheduled for upcoming EDK releases but maybe someone has internal version of the PLB-DDR2 wrap for MIG DDR2 core? We have a board to bring up and I do not like the idea of re-inventing something that is already done.

Antti

Reply to
Antti Lukats

Hi Antti, What does 'EDK' stand for?

Weng

Reply to
wtxwtx

schrieb im Newsbeitrag news: snipped-for-privacy@z14g2000cwz.googlegroups.com...

Embedded Development Kit - a bundle of program for Xilinx SoC design

Antti

Reply to
Antti Lukats