DDR_SDRAM_VHDL_models

Does anynone know where can I find VHDL models for DDR-I SDRAM modules? I have an XUP board and I want to run some simulations before downloading my design to the FPGA. I am not looking for a specific model. Any generic DDR-I SDRAM model will do the job.

Reply to
Vangelis

an XUP board and I want to run some simulations before downloading my design to the FPGA. I am not looking for a specific model. Any generic DDR-I SDRAM model will do the job.

Reply to
subint

an XUP board and I want to run some simulations before downloading my design to the FPGA. I am not looking for a specific model. Any generic DDR-I SDRAM model will do the job.

Check out

For example, mt46v32m8.vhd is a DDR SDRAM chip.

Patrick

Reply to
Patrick Dubois