DDR SDRAM static timing analysis

Hi, I need a help in static timing analysis for DDR interface to network processor . Processor say that its timing is as per JEDEC standard.

For Read i will be use tSD (avg.) =3D (tDQSQ + tDV) =F7 2 and able to find the setup margin and the hold margin.

But in the Write i am not able to calculate the same. Controller and DDR SDRAM say that it will provide/need 0.45 ns setup and hold time. I donot have any margin in that case. Can you let me know how do the do timing analysis for the write cycle. =20 Thanks and regards Pinku

Reply to
pinku1979

Tell us:

  1. The exact processor
  2. The memory you are using
  3. The speed you desire to run at

and then we might be able to help.

I do know that write cycle timing is easier to meet than read for standard DDR memory.

Cheers

PeteS

Reply to
PeteS