DDR in spartan 3E

Hi,

I use the Spartan display board (spartan 3E 1600), and I try to save a complete video frame (1280*1024) in a DDR. But I have many problem to simulate my code with the controler (from Mig 1.72, VHDL). Do you have a example, I would like to verify all information about Adress ( a10 never used, etc...).

Is it possible to save continualy a line (exept when refresh), and not need to stop the write after a *8 burst.

There is an example with this card,

but I receive a black screen when i program the FPGA with the file.bit

(I receive a correct screen in direct Rx-> TX, with RAM only+, without DDR).

Thanks in advance. BHB

Reply to
bhb