DDR 2 Memory controller own implementattion

Hi to all ............

Now i am in to developing DDR2 memory contoller with STRATIX II EP2S

180 . Is there mega core which can support burst length 8 ?I found only burst lenth 4 controllers. So i have written and no problem with code. I am using DDIO bidirectional mega function for data path to send and receive data on both edges . But problem is so many set up and Hold time violations with this mega function . Has any body developed own memory controller for BURST LENTH 8 . please help me regarding this ..........

thanks and regrads sudhakar

Reply to
sudhakarmvs

Hi Sudhakar, Check out

They have cores that are allow burst of len of 8. But to get back to you problem, are you seeing setup and hold time violations in simulation?

-sanjay

Reply to
fpgabuilder

The Microtronix DDR core apparently is ble to handle BLEN=8. It's also very robust when it comes to setup&hold.

Have a look at the FPGA Products page of wwww.microtronix.com

Best regards,

Ben

Reply to
Ben Twijnstra

Hi thanks for your kind response . I sorted out that problem some how .

Thanks and Regards sudhakar

Reply to
sudhakarmvs