dcf file format

I have an old and obsolete design that I wish to upgrade to newer technology. Part of the design information for a 22V10 PAL has been lost and I am left with a file with the extension .dcf. Looking in the file, it appears to contain what is probably a fuse map and some vectors. I am not sure how the fuse details map onto the physical fuses to recover the boolean equations in the device. Can anyone advise me or guide me to a file/site that gives a proper definition of the format.

Regards, Paul Dixon

Reply to
rpd_computer06