datasheet needed!

Hi! I've bought a lot of XC2018 (yes I know, antic pieces), but they were very-veyr cheap, I've had no heart not to get them :) I'm looking for its complete datasheet, but I wasn't able to find it anywhere on the net... Has somebody got some point where to get it from, or maybe has a pdf ?...

Many thanx Sandor Jager

Reply to
Sandor Jager

Peter Alfke

I hope you mean $.25/each or less.

Use em for an art project, not a digital design.

Nicholas C. Weaver

Hi,

I am reminded of my British Literature class in high school, where (for a project) I built a castle out of scrapped MMI PAL's and a hot glue gun. I got a barrel of PALs for free.

I can't tell you how many times I stabbed my fingertips with the DIP device pins while putting this together. Here's hoping your XC2000's are PLCC or SOJ!!!

Eric

Reply to
Eric Crabill

Hello Sandor,

have You already got the datasheet? I hava a double, paperback - weight

1.1Kg, XILINX - "The Programmable Logic Data Book 1994". Send me Your address via eMail and I send You the double. Don´t hassle about the antic pieces. We used those parts for evaluation on a demo board, at days when those parts were the most recent product. They worked very well, and besides all the advertising and advantages of new product families: The principle of FPGA´s did not change since the xc2064. No news, no big changes in technology - just big improvements in speed, size, on chip memory, usability, software ... But if You want to show the principle, You can´t afford the money for new chips and You want something improved instead of PAL´s and standard logic those parts are fine!!!

Three problems You should be really aware of:

1.) DO YOU HAVE SOFTWARE ??? 2.) DO YOU HAVE a HARDLOCK (dongle) working with it ??? 3.) DO YOU LIKE TO WORK IN DOS ENVIRONMENT ??? Up to date software does not support those parts, and You will have to work schematic based in DOS environment.

Do not underestimate those problems, and if You still want the book - tell me.

with best regards,

Peter Seng

############################# SENG digitale Systeme GmbH Im Bruckwasen 35 D 73037 Göppingen Germany tel +7161-75245 fax +7161-72965 eMail snipped-for-privacy@seng.de net

"Sandor Jager" schrieb im Newsbeitrag news:aEQCb.55682$ snipped-for-privacy@news.chello.at...

Reply to
Peter Seng

Hi, Yeah, for me that's the biggest advantage of surface mount parts, I haven't had a 0.1" spaced row of puncture wounds for over 10 years!! cheers, Syms.

Reply to
Symon