Datasheet for National PAL20L10

Anyone have a datasheet for a National PAL20L10?

Thanks,
Colin Jackson
snipped-for-privacy@regulatedeng.com

Re: Datasheet for National PAL20L10
Go to google.com, it has 170 hits...

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&lr=&ie=ISO-8859-1&q=PAL20L10&btnG=Google+Search

Peter Alfke
=====================

Re: Datasheet for National PAL20L10
Thanks, I had never heard of them.
Looks like a great service.

I emailed National directly without a responce.
A guess their too big for their customers!
If I operated like them I'd be on welfare.

Re: Datasheet for National PAL20L10
If you're still having any difficulty finding that PAL20L10 info, I have a
copy of the original article, the 1989 NS PLD Databook. As it turns out, I
was the original NS apps engineer who organized that book project (in a
former life). My copy even has some errata in red ink. When I saw your
posting, I just couldn't resist... aren't newsgroups wondrerful! And I
think by now I shouldn't have to worry about too many more support
questions coming in about this one! Let me know if you'd like me to fax you
a copy.

Regards,
Jeff Seltzer

Re: Datasheet for National PAL20L10
Thanks Jeff!

About four days after I made the posting (after I quoted my customer with a
guess) National send me a PDF of it.

I noticed you work for Xilinx...I am currently working on a project using
your XC2V250/1000 family. Cool chip!

Thanks again,
Colin

you

Re: Datasheet for National PAL20L10

National is out of PLD business since many years and don't give
any assistance or documentation for their old devices. You can
find old data sheets only in indipendent archive services as
Freetradezone with subscription.

Site Timeline