Data Recovery Book and Online Business Promotion, Products Sales Promotion, Search Engine Optimization and Online Data Recovery Training services

Hi, I represent Data Doctor India Inc. We provide following Online Services:

# Online Business and Product Sales Promotion Services ( See

)

# Website Promotion and MANUALLY Website Search-Engine Submission Services ( See http://www.DataDoctorBiz/submit.htm )

# Online Professional Data Recovery Training ( See

)

# Online Data Recovery Consultation ( See

)

I'd like to inform you that I've written a book on Professional Data Recovery Programming titled, "Data Recovery with and Without Programming" published by BPB Publications.

This is the First Book ever seen on Professional Data Recovery Programming. The Book also includes a FREE CD, in which I've given the complete source code of all the software & programs described within the book.

I assume this book will be very useful for the knowledgebase/Library of your Organization. I am providing the Free shipping Worldwide within Four Business Days.

Cost of the Book is $69. You can see the contents of book and Order online on following Link of my website:

I hope for a positive response from your Side. Regards,

Tarun Tyagi (CEO), Data Doctor India Inc. J-110, Patel Nagar ? 1, Ghaziabad (U.P.), India ? 201001 Phone: (+91) 9868337762 (+91) 9810191117 E-mail: snipped-for-privacy@datadoctor.biz Web:

Author Tarun Tyagi