D FLIP -FLOP

hiii i need immeadite help... i have to deliver a presentation. suppose i have to verify a D flip flop, what are the verification stages, how will i proceed with it. what are the steps to begin till end. its important so can any one out here just brief it out to me.

thanks a million.

bye

Reply to
AAA

hey..

this is a presentation that has to be delivered to my team,to teh members of my team itself. what if in case they ask, explain with an example, say u givn a D Flip Flop to verify, how will u proceed. what do u plan n how u cary on with the verification. What m i suppose to say. how will i proceed. can u plzzzzz tell me in brief..!!

thanks

Reply to
AAA

I smell a homework assignment.