Cyclone II Power Measurement on DE2 Board

I have a DE2 board with Cyclone II FPGA EP2C35F672C6. I want to measure the power consumed by my design in the FGPA device. For that I have to measure the current drawn off the power supply VCCIO. Since everything is hardwired on the board, I cannot connect an ammeter in series to measure current. I tried measuring the current drawn off the board power supply, which is at 9V. But this is not the true power of my design in FPGA. That power also includes the power consumed by other components on the board. Is there a way I can measure the power of the FPGA that is in DE2 board?

Reply to
syzygy01