Cyclone II - PLL differential output

Hi

I have read on this group that it is required 4 pads space from LVDS differential signals to single-ended pin. Is this requirment concern also to PLL_OUTp/n pins?

--
PGW
Reply to

pgw pisze:

Hi,

That's true. If you are not sure just try to fit it. But you can force this if LVDS is next to really slow signals like reset or slow I/O.

Adam

Reply to
Górski Adam

I have just do that. This requirment don't concern to PLL_OUT.

--
PGW
Reply to