Cyclone FPGAs in Switzerland

EHLO (o;

I tried several weeks ago to contact EBV Switzerland where to get EP1C and EP2C devices in smaller quantities than their 60/90 package size...but never got any feedback...

Also their website gives no results when doing inventory search nor their contact form works anymore...looks really borked to me (o;

So...any experience with ordering devices online from Altera directly?

Was so much nicer support at EBV Finland back then (o;

cheers rick

Reply to
Richard Klingler

Consider to buy at Digikey. At lot of EP1 parts are listed as stock

I odered about 16 different part numbers, including Xilinx XC3S500E on Friday evening and have them alrteady on the desk.

Uwe Bonnes

Dear Rick

What was the problem getting 1C/2C at EBV in Switzerland ? Call me so we can discuss this.

Regards Daniel EBV Switzerland Tel. 0041 1 745 61 61 snipped-for-privacy@ebv.com

Reply to
daniel.studer

Dear Rick

What was the problem getting 1C/2C at EBV in Switzerland ? Call me so we can discuss this.

Regards Daniel

+41447456161 snipped-for-privacy@ebv.com
Reply to
daniel.studer