Crosstalk Analysis on a FPGA

How exactly is crosstalk analysis performed on a FPGA (in particular Xilinx Virtex series). Are there particular tools available for a particular FPGA or a single tool can be used to perform crosstalk analysis on various FPGAs. Also, in industry currently what tools are used to perform this analysis.

Thanks regards, Manish

Reply to
Manish

Manish,

Are you referring to corss-talk internally?

We do that as part of the FPGA IC design, so you do not have to.

If you are referring to signal integrity work with the IOs of the FPGA, there are many tools for that. My favorite is Montor Graphics Hyperlynx.

Aust> How exactly is crosstalk analysis performed on a FPGA (in particular

Reply to
Austin Lesea