Creating macros

Hi guys,

have a question can any1 help me with building a macro????? i have a VHDL design and i have mapped, placed and routed it, but all done automatically (not manual). i need to create this a macro and then replace in a new postion in the FPGA. CAN ANY1 HELP me with the step by step procedure for it. i read the xilinx documents are dint get a clear answer.

Do i have to place n route manually to create a macro???

-superman

Reply to
Superman