creating HARD MACROs broken in ISE 7.1 SP3 ?

I've opened a handful of web cases where the response was, "In Answer Record 655321, you'll find your answer ..."

Which is all well and good, but I still find it tough to hit on the magic search incantation that will lead me to the pot of gold at the end of the rainbow.

-a

Reply to
Andy Peters

Same here. I make a serious effort to find things in the Answer Record database before filing a web case. And yet sometimes I'm told that the answer, or something in the neighborhood, was already written up.

Those offering support on the web--and by no means am I limiting myself to Xilinx--would profit from periodic useabiliity studies. Having someone come to your place of business and search for things on your web site while you watch would be a useful way to improve data organization and search capabilities. Just make sure there's nothing near the computer that the subject can throw.

Bob Perlman Cambrian Design Works

Reply to
Bob Perlman