create test bench of video

hi every body ,

i m asked to read a video using an FPGA , can you please give me some ways that let me adopt to create the test bench of the video? it means what are the different ways to read video into simulation : they told me there is an automatic way and a manual one , please can u explain it to me

thank you

Reply to
kha_vhdl

Sorry, but that's an amazingly unclear question.... what video format? how is it stored? streaming input signal? analog input to an ADC? You can't possibly expect anyone to help you with that question... clarify and maybe you'll find some advice

Reply to
Paul

Hi for me that for now i havent an idea about ( i mean i m asking for what details i m asking about to read my video ) , it is my first time that i think about this and i want help to know these details

Reply to
kha_vhdl