CREATE FPGA-PC CONNECTION (LWIP, XILNET)

Can anyone tell me some code to probe socket connection between PC and my Spartan 3E?. I have created projects with Xilnet and LWIP but I have not finished anyone. I only want to send and receive information with PC but every code is designed to create a html server. With LWIP I have used RAW_API.

Reply to
Pablo