Craignell FPGA DIL Module

Our Craignell webpage now has the schematics for the Issue2 40 pin version on it for all that have asked. Webpage is here

We now have a limited stock of the programming adaptors for the Craignell modules and the 500K gate Craignells are now in stock apart from the CR40-500EC which sold out very rapidly. We should have some more CR40-500EC in stock in a few weeks time.

John Adair Enterpoint Ltd.

Reply to
John Adair