CPSR register

Hey, I'm trying to implement a code that requires the use of interrupts on the Xilinx rpp. I'm using the core module CM7TDMI. In order to do this I have to set the interrupt disable flag in the CPSR register to low, but I can't find any information on where this register is located, and which bits corresponds to these interrupt disable flags. If anyone has any information on this please post it here, or tell me where I can find it. Thank you Bojan

Reply to
Bojan