CPSR register

Hey, <BR>
I'm trying to implement a code that requires the use of interrupts on the Xilinx
rpp. I'm using the core module CM7TDMI. In order to do this I have to set the
interrupt disable flag in the CPSR register to low, but I can't find any
information on where this register is located, and which bits corresponds to
these interrupt disable flags. If anyone has any information on this please post
it here, or tell me where I can find it. <p>Thank you <BR>
Bojan

Site Timeline