CPLD's and labels

OK -- our old label maker is on the fritz and parts are no longer available....

Does anybody make a label sized for PALS such as 16V8's in a DIP package that can be used in a laser printer? The size we were using with our old printer was 0.2" x 0.8". 0.25" wide is too big for a 0.3" DIP and I'd prefer not to cut each and every one of them.

Thanks, Ed

Reply to
GPE

Peter Alfke

Should also be available from Newark in the US.

- Brian

Reply to
Brian Drummond

Checked on that label -- it's discontinued. However, there is a replacement from Tyco - Part number 301-LE. Perfect for PAL labels and can be fed in a laser printer. But - nobody stocks them.

Thanks anyways, Ed

Reply to
GPE