Correlator block

Hi, I am trying to implement a correlator block in a Virtex-4 FPGA. This FPGA is connected to an ADC08D1500 chip and the board is set up such that 4096 samples are collected and the 8-bit data is sent to the USB controller which in turn serializes it and sends it to the host PC. Initially I thought of going ahead with the bit correlator, but that's not what I want. I want a 2 input corrrelator that correlates the data. Let me know if anyone has a sample code or has experience working with National Semiconductor ADC08D1500 dev board. Thanks, Vivek

Reply to
Vivek Menon

Hi, Does anyone here have experience with the ADC08D1500 Dev board from National Semiconductor?? When I contacted NS, they in turn asked me to contact Xilinx and I am not sure whom to contact regarding the FPGA design on the NS board. Any suggestions?? Can the Xilinx folk on this grp help??

Vivek

Vivek Men> Hi,

Reply to
Vivek Menon